Let us talk about bubble bath. Try a little pampering with a luxurious bubble bath. To this day there is nothing more relaxing for me than a bubble bath, and I will consider them a special treat.
The ingredients include 1 cup of extra-virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup of honey, 1/2 cup of liquid soap and 1 tablespoon of essential oil.
Pour the oil into a blender and slowly add the remaining ingredients. Blend on high for 1 minute. Pour the mixture into a reusable bottle and put on the lid. Shake well before using. Now add some to the bath!
Next is the milk bath. For centuries, women have indulged in milk baths because of the soothing and moisture effects. Here is a milk bath that’s quite easy to make using ingredients from the kitchen.
It’s ingredients include 1 cup of powdered milk, 1/2 cup of Epsom salts, 3/4 tablespoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, and a few drops of essential oil. Simply mix all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Add to your bath water and enjoy!
Words of wisdom:-
- Always keep a healthy mind and body-a woman must take care of herself! One must try to stay healthy both mentally and physically because if the mind suffers, eventually the body will, too.
- Age is only a number-instead of becoming obsessed with staying young, one should embrace one’s age, look one’s best and live life with a youthful spirit.
- In relationships, women are always in control-because women are naturally more evolved than men, it’s their responsibility to be the matriarchs and keep the family together.
- Never underestimate the power of friendship-girlfriends should always support and be loyal to one another. And remember there’s nothing better than bonding with women over spa treatments and a little vodka.
- Never spoil your children-children are the greatest gift of all. Love them unconditionally, but spoil them and they will live with you for life.
- The soul of a home should always be the kitchen-there is nothing more comforting than to enter a home alive with people cooking together in the kitchen and filling the air with delicious aromas.
- True happiness is helping others-giving to others is always more gratifying than receiving.
For more skin vibrant word of advice, visit http://www.beauty-and-the-feast.info
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sin_Hoay_Low